Mann Lawyers are presenting in partnership with The Small Business Advisory Centre (Smiths Falls, Lanark County, north Leeds Grenville), Perth and District Chamber of Commerce and Carleton Place and District Chamber of Commerce
Nigel McKechnie, Employment Lawyer for Mann Law Lawyers will speak on implications of the COVID -19 vaccine on the workplace and other COVID-19 employment law related issues.
- Can you ask for proof of vaccination?
- Are employees entitled to be paid for time taken to be vaccinated?
- Can you have a mandatory vaccine policy?
- How is this different to the flu shot?
- Is an employer entitled to require its employees to receive the COVID 19 vaccine in order to remain at or return to the workplace?
- Dealing customers/clients and the COVID-19 vaccine.
There will be a question and answer period to follow.